ROSS HILL PINNACLE SERIES 2019 - CABERNET SAUVINGNON
|Origin:||Orange, NSW, Australia|
Medium ruby red
Blackberry, plum, blueberry, cherry, raspberry and anise
|Flavours:||Blackberry, plum, cherry, raspberry and cassis. Oak, cedar, anise, leather and earthy notes.|
Deep ruby in the glass with a cassis and anise dominated nose and blue fruits on the pallet. A soft drying tannin structure and a great line of acid is well balanced with the use of fine French oak bringing some lovely cedar and spice notes. This wine is powerful, aromatic and densely layered.
- 100% Orange District from the Griffin Road Vineyard
- Hand Picked and wild fermented in 3 Tonne open fermenters with 100% Whole Berries
- 3 weeks on skins prior to pressing off to tank to finish malo prior going to barrel.
- 25% new oak and all of it was French
- Bottled after 18 months in barrel